Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wonderful!


Whew! What a good night's sleep will do for a person - a mom especially!

I have been working to get Cody on a predictable schedule, and I think it has worked for the most part. He is now on a 3 hour schedule, which means that I was able to sleep in between his feedings last night. I went to bed at 9, woke up at 12:30, was back in bed, and he didn't wake up again until 3!! No fussy times, just feedings, changings, and getting back to sleep, which didn't prove to be a problem until his feeding at 5:45. That's right folks! 5:45 am!!!

I brought Dylan to daycare at 6:30 this morning, and Drew took Cody back to bed with him. Once I got back, Cody's belly was better, and he was asleep enough to go into his own bed. I took the opportunity to go back to sleep until 9:00am. I am hoping that this post doesn't jinx any schedule or sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment