Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

I did it!!

Yesterday, Drew took the opportunity to play golf with a good friend, so it was up to me to help everyone in the house survive - could I do it?

Pick up Dylan and get the boys home before Cody needs to eat? Check!
Get Dylan his "home from daycare" milk and make Cody a bottle? Check!
Feed Boomer before he drives me crazy? Check!
Feed Cody before Dylan got hungry for dinner? Check!
Get both boys bathed and in pajamas before Dad got home? Check!

Whew! I was so glad that I was able to keep everyone happy and healthy. Drew was glad to have all of this finished before he got home. We were able to have a wonderful evening once he got home, and once bedtime rolled around, my Little Bear (Dylan) was so tired, that he practically put himself to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment