Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our already not-so-little baby

Wow - time flies by so fast. Cody is already a month old, and as his little body grows, so does my heart. His newborn outfits are getting a little tight, and his cheeks are getting chubby. We are also seeing glimpses of his personality, and can finally see him get excited about things around him. Not only are we seeing significant changes in the way he looks, we are noticing that he is becoming more predictable. Drew told me yesterday that he thinks we should refrain from talking about his schedule at all, because as my previous posts have shown, I have jinxed it before. So, all I will say is that I am understanding him more and more everyday.

I am starting to feel like my old self as well. I have healed well, and I am enjoying starting to work out again. Drew and I have settled into a comfortable schedule, and it has allowed for me to have some freedom during the day.

Oh, no! As I am talking about how good Cody is, the damn batteries ran out on the swing, and he is waking up! No more blogging for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment