Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's been sooooo long....

Wow - it's been forever since I have let my emotions flow..... So, what has happened in the last week???

Well, I have gone full force in my life change - and it is going wonderfully! I am going to spill the beans - I am doing P90X - which is an intense diet and workout regimen that is changing my outlook, well-being, and body. I am committed to stick with this - and I am excited to see the change in my body in 90 days.

Dylan has done very well in his potty training, and he is now telling us when he needs to go. This is a huge step, and the whole process has gone much better than I ever expected it. He gets so many stickers for his chart that we can barely keep up with his positive progress! Of course, we have accidents every once in a while, and that is when I try and reinforce that everyone has accidents, and it is nothing to be ashamed about.

Cody is changing everyday, and his smile becomes sweeter with each passing moment. I have no idea what Drew and I did to deserve such sweet boys, but somehow we were blessed. Thank you Lord! He is calm and low-key, and while he looks just like his Dad, he resembles his temperment even more!

Lastly, we have fully emerged from the newborn hardship, and now have both of the boys on a great evening schedule. Thankfully, Cody is always willing to have his final feeding of the night at 8:00pm and then sleeps until 4:30-4:45am, which is great for me!

I know that this is pure mish-mash, but I needed to get some of these thoughts out before my brain exploded with information!

No comments:

Post a Comment