Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

It's weird when someone from my past reaches out and contacts me. Most people from my past have been left there for a reason. Some individuals were like cancers in my life, where there were only the hard lessons learned through heartache and pain. Throughout my journey of life, each person, whether a good influence or not, helped make me the woman I am today. There was a time where I wished that I hadn't made certain decisions or even met certain people, sure that they were the reason that I was in pain. Now, as I get older and learn more about myself, I realize that it was all for a reason - God definitely had a plan for my life.

Thank God for His plan. Without that real life education, I would have never had this -
Or this -

Or this -

As my blessings grow, the memories of those painful decisions and relationships diminish. Instead of looking for the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow, I enjoy the shiny rewards and gifts throughout my road of life - each gift of love, friendship, and companionship better than the one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment