Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Finally, the time has arrived for our vacation. After what seems like weeks of planning what I have to pack, and then a full week of actually following through with my meticulous plan, I am sitting on the couch with a glass of wine and a content heart.

I have been looking forward to this week away with my family so much. Not only do I get to be with my 3 boys for a whole week, but we will be in the presence of great family, and in beautiful Oregon, no less! I think that Drew is really looking forward to being "home", and we are excited for Cody to meet and Dylan to enjoy Uncle Brooks, Aunt Sarah, and cousins Hailey and Hunter (and Grandma and Grandpa too!)

It's been far too long since our last Oregon trip, and while traveling with 2 kids can be an adventure all its own, it is well worth the planning and stress of the preparations.

No comments:

Post a Comment