Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Love



Drew,

Thank you for going down this wonderful journey with me. Your love and loyalty has been the best gift that anyone has ever given to me, and you are my very best friend. While there are some tough times, I know that at the end of the day, you and I rejoin hands to face the world head on together.

Dylan and Cody are blessings and have made our house a home. Our relationships with them, while completely different, brings warmth to my heart. Dylan's sensitivity makes me smile, and when he plops a wet kiss on Cody's forehead, I can't help but love him more than I did the moment before.

With Cody's arrival this year, we have even more to be thankful for. Our family is finally complete, and we can enjoy life as the foursome we were meant to be. His sweet face begs for snuggles, and his little personality makes me laugh.

Thank you so much for adding so much to my life. My world before you and our children seems unfulfilled and uncontent. Thank you for choosing me to be your wife and the mother of your children. I feel truly lucky.

Love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment