Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I've been gone a while...

And I will update this with all of the craziness that has ensued in the past few weeks during my fascination with the creative aspects of my blog outweighed my actual posts. I promise.

But, sometimes, I have thoughts, and these thoughts need to be published. While they may not know it, I have "friends" that I connect with everyday through their own blogs. I consider them more than acquaintances because I know their husband's name and their children's ages. I read about their life, their views, their hopes. Today, I have done my normal round, visiting my friends and seeing how their day is going, and I am disturbed.

While I may not agree with everything that I read in the mom blogs that I frequent, at no point, ever, ever, ever have I in the past or will I in the future send them a note to bring them down. At what point have we forgotten that we are all part of the Mom Club and that mean comments to other members is not allowed? While we spend a large amount of time teaching our about the Golden Rules, have we forgotten that it applies to us as well?

Well ladies, I think you are all brilliant and extremely brave. You are a part of my most enjoyable quiet lunchtime moments. You help me be a better person, a better friend, a better Mommy. Thank you for all you have done for me and the other women who read your blog and appreciate it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment