Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I need a day off...

A day off from work. A day off from motherhood. A day off from my life.

Today has morphed into a stressful situation - from not counting the correct change and accidentally dumping out my entire wallet for a simple cup of coffee, to major problems with my favorite and best account at work. This little tiny problem has become well more than a blip on my radar screen, and I am desperate to find a solution.

I haven't been working out - and it's not a "I haven't been working out very hard", it's a "I haven't been working out at all, and now I have lost control, patience, and sanity". But I am trying to put all of this stressful energy into the excitement of sweating my ass off later tonight. I don't want to punish myself for being so about everyone else for the last few days, but I need to sweat, breathe hard, and push my muscles to their brink.

And tomorrow, you will see a post from a completely different woman. I will use words like happy, content, wonderful, tulips and rainbows instead of the vocabulary riddling this post (you know, like desperate and stressed). I will feel like a new woman inside and out - and while I may need some assistance walking into work, at least I will be pleasant conversation while you are dragging me in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment