Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Desperate for something...

I see so many people around me following their creative dreams and creating great things. I long for that - time and skills to be creative and awesome. Sometimes I simply desperate for more. More of what, I'm not sure.

The thing about it is, is that once I have a skill, I choose to not share it. I love to sing, am fairly good at it, and yet don't sing anywhere. I like to paint, and the only thing I have ever painted was in our bedroom, rarely seen by visitors. I love to blog, and yet, I only have 4 followers* (no offense, guys.) I absolutely adore decorating, but folks, I refuse to go back to school for another 4 years - I barely made it through the first 4....

I am struck by my inner conundrum. What am I scared of? Criticism - get that all the time, I'm a big girl, I can handle it. Failure - been there, done that. Who knows. What should I do? Sales can't be my only skill - right?

*I have been notified that I have some readers that aren't followers. I do appreciate you. Thanks for reading, whoever you may be.*

No comments:

Post a Comment