Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

On the drive home this evening, I made a decision. I decided I wasn't going to exercise. I decided not to pre-make our lunches for tomorrow. I decided to put in very little effort into dinner tonight. Was I being lazy? Nope.

Do you ever have a moment when you realize that none of that stuff matters - that you will only have so many wonderful moments with your kids? My sons are growing up so fast, and I wanted to remember to cherish them tonight. Were they perfect? Nope. Did we play the same game for 2 hours? You betcha. Did I love every minute, every smile, every giggle? No doubt.

Hug your babies today.

1 comment:

  1. How true is that... Thanks for the reminder that sometimes we do have to stop and think about those things.. Thanks Stef!

    ReplyDelete