Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

We're back in business folks...kinda...

Well, the laptop is back in action - Hello, my friend, hello.

Every other little being in the house - completely under the weather. We have ended our streak of no antibiotics in the house as of today. That's right - neither one of my boys have ever had antibiotics until we saw the doctor who diagnosed Dylan with a double ear infection this afternoon. That makes for a very unhappy camper. Fever is high, spirits are low. And that's just Dylan. C Bear is still running a low-grade fever from teeth or cold or whatever, which makes him a bit testy as well. Boomer won't stop scratching his ears, which means another ear infection. Awesome.

On the bright side, I just downloaded 130 pictures that had been neglected for far too long, and will be uploading them to my More Pictures Please! page to get it started. I have a couple of videos that I need to upload, but let's start slow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment