Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Up to my elbows in it...

Not just anything, folks. Up to my elbows in barf. Yep, gross, I know. But, remember, I'm a mommy-blogger, right?!?

Anyway, the stomach flu has hit the house hard, with both of the boys getting it late last week, and Drew contracting some sort of this nasti-ness today. Thank goodness I have a pretty stiff stomach - I can handle most anything from these guys. I do, however, avoid eating myself, in case this predator is hiding, waiting for me to consume my favorite lunch, only to toss my cookies, and never be able to eat that said lunch ever again.

Pretty soon, we will be healthy again, God willing. And when that happens, I am going to sleep. or get my hair done. or do anything other than sanitize every surface in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment