Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

What is 2011 going to bring for you?

Every year, resolutions are made. People vow that this will be there year to... go to the gym, eat better, be more successful in their career, the list goes on and on. Often times these changes are short-lived, life continues on, and the promises are never fulfilled.

While 2010 was a banner year for me, I too am wondering what 2011 will bring. I am in the best shape of my life, I finally feel comfortable in my skin (after almost 29 years of insecurity), and my family is thriving with vigor. But, which resolutions will I keep?

This year will be the year of chances - this year will be the year of growth. Stay tuned for my newest plans, ones that will most likely seem like a natural step in my own personal growth for anyone that has followed this blog for any amount of time.

Excitement doesn't quite cover how I am feeling on this bright, cold morning. Let's hope determination will be added to the equation.....

No comments:

Post a Comment