Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

So, I was going to spend time posting about turning 29. But, whatever. I will save all of those ingenius realizations about myself for turning 30...

However, it is Valentine's Day. I am sure that I am possibly the most unattractive Valentine today that one person could have. I am sick with a cold that has knocked me out for days, leaving me almost completely useless this past weekend.

But guess what? My Valentine still loves me. I have no idea how he continues to put up with my shit, but he does. He does it with patience, and maybe a teensy bit of sarcasm. But he still handles me, and while my hair is wild, my eyes are red, and my nose is raw, he will come home tonight and wish me a Happy Valentine's Day. And I will be happy that he is my Valentine.

Edit: I was right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment