Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A long winter can drive a girl crazy!

This winter is driving me insane. The snow, the cold, the sicknesses - I am just over it. Today is the first day that I can feel it (or most of it) coming to the end. The air feel fresh and warmer, the snow is melting, and for the first time in 6 months, I wore open toed shoes. The sickness, on the other hand, has hit us again. The boys are both feeling under the weather, and that causes some seriously cranky fellas wandering around our abode. In the middle of a fit this afternoon, I asked Cody if he felt yucky, and he looked at me with giant crocodile tears rolling down his cheeks, responded, "yeah". Poor babies. Makes this mama blue... This too shall pass, right?

On another note, I feel some big announcements coming soon. No, Mom, I am NOT pregnant. Don't even get that in your head. However, due to some shortfalls in some areas on my life, I am forcing myself to think outside of the box in other areas. Big news to come. Big, scary news. Big, how am I going to do this news. Big, I better start planning now news. Well, maybe it won't seem so big to you, but it seems enormous and wonderful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment